Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh...

Life is but a journey, there are no stops, no destinations...... only breaks and memories..

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am not answerable to you!!

Simple as it seems... but there is a pinch hiding somewhere in between. A pinch to tell you 'you are hereby duly informed that you are no longer important enough to hear my words', cold and harsh!! So what exactly goes on the persons mind which are verbally related on these waves?? A  simpler alternative is 'I'm not in the mood right now, we will talk later', but NO!! our ego has to take the front lead, we are superior to the whole damn world... so we want to draw a line......  'I am what I am & I am not answerable to you'.....  think before you say this again...it dsnt help to break down a wall.... it makes it stronger, cause not only are you hardening it on your side...your hardening the other side too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment